What do I get as main benefits?
Wolves Summit is focused on networking and 1:1 meetings. During the last edition we held 3472 1:1 meetings. As an investor you get access to:
- 200 selected startups investors data
- exclusive investors-only activities
- networking activities that allow you to share your experience and get to know startups, executives, and other investors
- Speed Dates - 15-minute meetings with startups of your choice
- precise Matchmaking Tool to set up meetings with startups, executives and other investors available for you before the conference starts - it helps to optimize your time during the Wolves Summit
- 2 days of conference including night events and a VIP Party
WHAT KIND OF STARTUPS I CAN FIND AT WOLVES SUMMIT?
Startups from Europe and beyond (US, Canada, Australia, Israel etc.) come to the conference. They’re on different stages of development: growth or already generating revenue. They represent 9 industries. The 6th edition of Wolves Summit focuses on startups from the CEE region.
What countries are present?
Conference is kept very international putting great emphasis on the region of Central and Eastern Europe. In March 2017 – at the last edition of Wolves Summit – we had representatives from over 50 countries. Startups and attendees mainly come from Europe.
What is the conference duration?
Conference is 2 days long. It starts on 10th October. It’s the day of semifinals of the Great Pitch competition, lectures and prescheduled 1:1 meetings. VIP Party and Networking Party are held in the evening.
What is the Great Pitch?
The Great Pitch is a pitching competition for 35 qualified startups and 7 scaleups.
Can I afford to miss it?
Definitely not. We put maximum effort to make every investor experience unique. That’s why we work very close with every investor, to ensure the highest quality.