What do I get as main benefits?
Wolves Summit is focused on networking and 1:1 meetings. During the last edition we held 3072 1:1 meetings. As an investor you get access to:
- 350 selected startups investors data
- exclusive investors-only activities
- networking activities that allow you to share your experience and get to know startups, executives, and other investors
- Speed Dates - 15-minute meetings with startups of your choice
- precise Matchmaking Tool to set up meetings with startups, executives and other investors available for you before the conference starts - it helps to optimize your time during the Wolves Summit
- 2 days of conference including night events and a VIP Party
WHAT KIND OF STARTUPS I CAN FIND AT WOLVES SUMMIT?
Startups from Europe and beyond (US, Canada, Australia, Israel etc.) come to the conference. They’re on different stages of development: growth or already generating revenue. They represent 9 industries.
What countries are present?
Conference is kept very international. In October 2016 – at the last edition of Wolves Summit – we had representatives from 47 countries. Startups and attendees mainly come from Europe.
What is the conference duration?
Conference is 2 days long. It starts on 28th March. It’s the day of semifinals of the Great Pitch competition, lectures and prescheduled 1:1 meetings. VIP Party and Networking Party are held in the evening.
What is the Great Pitch?
The Great Pitch is a pitching competition for 35 qualified startups and 7 scaleups.
Can I afford to miss it?
Definitely not. We put maximum effort to make every investor experience unique. That’s why we work very close with every investor, to ensure the highest quality.