With Wolves Summit Vienna about to kick off, we’re excited to announce a final call to register to our FREE OF CHARGE workshops for all attendees prepared by world-class experts to help you grow and scale your business. All the workshops take place on-site, in weXelerate, Vienna. All you need to do to join is register your interest today and show up in the Board Room at the starting time.
Zoltan Vardy shares insights into US business and culture, explains how to focus your market entry strategy, and outlines a go-to-market blueprint to boost your chances of success. Participants get a clear picture of how to expand into the world’s biggest market, and what steps they must take to make their dream a reality.
From this workshop you will learn:
- Where you can pay less tax and receive more aid
- How to identify the best business environment
- How to tackle formalities and bureaucracy
- What legal entity would be tailored for your business concept
- How to leverage your IP
- Which country works best as your headquarters
How do you know if unconscious bias training is something that will bring impact to your firm? With over 90% of training being ineffective, how can you ensure your team is not just aware of their biases, but also taking action? This interactive session is for investors, founders and operators alike to learn how to make unconscious bias training work to directly impact your investment and hiring strategy and company culture.
At this workshop, the instructors will:
- Briefly explain about remote work.
- Briefly talk about productivity.
- Talk about how productivity can be increased while working in a remote or hybrid environment.
- Introduce Edworking.
- Talk about how Edworking with it's features can help budding startups and SMEs to work remotely without losing productivity.
- Talk about how collaborating with people around the globe is so easy and effective with Edworking (remote work).
In this event, Mike Pagan will talk about how to build your mental wealth and develop your own Mastermind Group. Masterminding is a confidential peer support environment that allows members to present their issues and gain structured advice from the other members and external speakers. In simple terms, we are so much stronger with the support of others in both our personal and professional lives.
In this event, Mike will cover the BBC of building your own group.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon in Vienna!