Maciej Balsewicz, after his career both in one of the top consulting firms and one of the biggest asset management companies in the world, pursued his entrepreneurship path. Now he leads a top-notch fund (bValue) based on private capital, backed by one of the top angel investors in the CEE region: Rafał Brzoska, Tomasz Misiak, Marian Owerko.
You will learn:
- what are the key components of a successful company
- what is the additional value of very experienced entrepreneurs that are backing startups
- how does environment where startups can be accelerated matters for a success
- what company is the good fit for a venture capital
- who invests in VCs in Poland?
- why should investors be involved in the decision-making process?
- how does the US and Polish teaching systems differ?
- why team is so important and who would Michael Jordan be without Scottie Pippen?