And there we have it. Another edition of Wolves Summit has come to an end. For the 9th time, we had an incredible opportunity and a great pleasure to invite to Poland the representatives of international and Polish corporations, investors and startups to enable them to meet each other in the most relevant, time-effective way. We feel privileged we are able to assist in the process of creating valuable business connections and we want to spread our impact as far as possible. This is everything that happened on 19th and 20th March 2019.
Our participants came from all over the world, including North America, Africa and Asia. Throughout 2 days they have set up
4534 1:1 meetings (which means that so far we have helped organize more than 26500 1:1 meetings).
Wolves Summit participants in numbers:
- attendees: 2023
- investors: 225
- corporates & executives: 353
- startups & scaleups: 477
During two days of the conference (19-20/3/2019), our participants were focusing mainly on the 1:1 meetings, however, chosen startups have also taken part in the Great Pitch Contest Semifinals (day 1) and Finals (day 2). Another activities included valuable key notes and panel discussions regarding hottest trends in innovation, EXPO areas (Startup EXPO and Partner EXPO) as well as less formal networking spaces: VIP Party and Networking Party.
Some of the incredible Wolves Summit speakers that have shared their knowledge, experience and opinions on current and future trends:
- Lech Kaniuk, Lech Kaniuk Holding
- Alex Kartsel, Bolt
- Susan Kim - Chomicka, Henderek Technologies
- Adrian Milnikel, IncredBots
- Shir Slutzky, Embassy of Israel, Poland
Go to the photos: click
As always, we have organized the Great Pitch Contest. Nearly 50 selected startups from various business backgrounds were invited to take part in the Semifinals on day 1. We thank all of them for that and congratulate on the journey so far. We hope they’ll continue it and spread their impact further to support innovation worldwide!
7 Startups have qualified to the Great Pitch Final:
"Salesbook is an innovative sales and presentation tool for mobile sales teams whose task is to speak face-to face with customers, analyze their needs, present and configure the product."
The Partner of the Great Pitch Contest, Angels Den, will organize a funding round for them for free.
What is more,
- NAVISPACE AG, the supporting partner of the Contest selected MindMe as a Healthcare & Wellbeing sector winner out of the pitching Semifinalists and will provide them with Medica Disrupt speaking slot (November 18-21) and qualification to semifinals of IOT Innovation World Cup.
- Roofit Solar got a wild card to the PowerUp! 2019 competition from InnoEnergy.
- Saffe was rewarded with CISION Media Award.
- StartupJobs.pl will provide all-year access to post job offers on the platform for all the 7 Finalists.
Although we are very happy with how the 9th edition turned out, we promise we are not going to stop here; helping other businesses grow is the reason why we organize Wolves Summit in the first place.
Until next time Alpha Wolves,