100 Wolves Pitching Contest May edition is behind us!
Inspiring discussions during panel sessions and round tables, workshops, keynotes and of course, the Pitching Contest, ruled the online startup scene last Thursday. We would like to thank you all for your active participation and engagement while networking virtually with us.
Last month's Pitching Contest gathered almost 50 startups across two stages, fighting for the amazing awards provided by our Partners: Startupbootcamp, AngelHub, WHub and South Summit.
PINK PITCHING STAGE
BLUE PITCHING STAGE
#1 Management, AI, Chatbot, Software: Ways2Help
- Marcin Serwa from Angelo Investment and Artur Karczykowski from Sunfish VC
- Wiktoria Przybylska from Microsoft and Dr. Laima Kaušpadienė from Sunrise Valley Science and Technology Park / Futurepreneurs
- Bernat Nacsa from DayOneCapital and Bao Tieu from UCL Innovation & Enterprise
- Ashley Martis from Startup Fuel and Tomasz Kierul from Skybrook Venture Partners
- Matt Kurleto from Neoteric and Szymon Janiak from Czysta3 VC
- Sonny Mohanty from LATOKEN exchange, Magdalena Surowiec from Leonarto VC and Krzysztof Pawlak from SpeedUpGroup Investment Associate
- Stanisław Rogoziński from Satus starter VC fund, Ian Ellis from London Enterprise Tech Meetup (LNETM) and Abhijit Banerjee from Decacorn Capital
- Igor Madzov from Startup Macedonia, Owen Reynolds from Expon Capital Luxemburg and Warwick Hill from SuperCapitalPartners
MAIN STAGE AGENDA
- Vital Elements For Your Company's Development In Today's Reality - talk by Michael Chaffe & Patrycja Radek
- How To Get Your Customers and Investors Interested in Your Product?
- Becoming a global success story - start-up development and success factors
- Who would survive Covid-19 : The road to recovery; riding on innovation
- Martin Ring's Closing Speech
100 WOLVES PITCHING CONTEST FINALS